First of all, the most important prerequisites for the model have been met. The following applies:
- A simple ecnomic model based on nature is possible.
- It can map the main market participants.
- Dynamic processes can also be described.
- New insights are being gained.
Concretely from the chapters.
- All market participants are more or less interconnected (Chapter 1)
- The companies are the basis of all market participants (Chapter 1)
- The loss of a large market participant (e.g. oak) can change companies and cause lasting damage (Chapter 2)
- The fast-growing shrubs (start-ups,…) usually benefit from the large trees at the beginning, but are limited in growth or later damage the trees (Chapter 2)
3.a The wildlife